Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quetion to Ask Yourself...

actually to ask myself la..
just be honest la..
i have to answer 115 questions?? what the heck??

1. Why not me?
idk..

2. Am I nice?
xtau larhh..kkadang ade la jgk..

3. Am I doing what I really want to do?
soalan nih...paa daa...

4. What am I grateful for?
ak Islam,,ak dilahirkan di M'sia..alhamdulillah..

5. What’s missing in my life?
s0methin' that has g0ne missing larr..

6. Am I honest?
to be honest,,kekadang j...

7. Do I listen to others?
i do try..tapi depends ah...

8. Do I work hard?
ak pemalas..tu j ak bleh gtau...

9. Do I help others?
ermmmm..ade r gak...tp diorg x kenang pn...

10. What do I need to change about myself?
i'm just me..i like what i do,i do what i like...

11. Have I hurt others?
xtau r tuhhh..mngkin ade kot..

12. Do I complain?
hahaha...that's me.

13. What’s next for me?
i'm dying??

14. Do I have fun?
being teenager,,not at all..

15. Have I seized opportunities?
x igt maa..

16. Do I care about others?
if they care about me..

17. Do I spend enough time with my family?
alarhh,,tahun baru ni ak dk rmh sorang2 j..sume g skul..parents ak kerja.

18. Am I open-minded?
i think i am...

19. Have I seen enough of the world?
not at all..

20. Do I judge others?
kekadang tu ade arhh..

21. Do I take risks?
ak suke wt bnda2 cam gni..

22. What is my purpose?
purpose ape lakk nih..soalan x abis tanye ke??

23. What is my biggest fear?
my dad..haha.garang bangat sih...

24. How can I conquer that fear?
klu memberontak.dosa lakk weiyhh..

25. Do I thank people enough?
not really

26. Am I successful?
to be frank...nope..

27. What am I ashamed of?
klu ak dimalukan depan org lain..

28. Do I annoy others?
ak annoy korang x??

29. What are my dreams?
banyak..klu list sampai esok pn x abess daa..

30. Am I positive?
positive tuk paa?? klu ngandung no larhh...

31. Am I negative?
la,, soalan cam gini lagi..

32. Is there an afterlife?
ade..hari akhirat lar..

33. Does everything happen for a reason?
everything happen dah ditentukan takdir..

34. What can I do to change the world?
ak nk g white house and dakwah kat presiden tuhh....haha..ak berdakwah??

35. What is the most foolish thing I’ve ever done?
ak panjat tangga masa ak kecik,masa dk kat ipoh..tngan ak patah weyhh..sampai skarang tngan ak belok.

36. Am I cheap?
priceless..

37. Am I greedy?
i hate greedy..

38. Who do I love?
myself??

39. Who do I want to meet?
org yg ak nk jumpa...

40. Where do I want to go?
tmpat ug ak nk gi..

41. What am I most proud of?
ak bangga jd diri ak..

42. Do I care what others think about me?
lantak korang lah nk pk ape sal ak..

43. What are my talents?
ade la gak skit2...tapi x pro..

44. Do I utilize those talents?
when i feel it's time to utilize it..

45. What makes me happy?
everything that makess me happy..

46. What makes me sad?
byk..

47. What makes me angry?
bila ak jdk cam tikus mmbaiki labu..

48. Am I satisfied with my appearance?
everyone must lar...

49. Am I healthy?
alhamdulillah stakat ni ak sihat..tapi ak x tahan la dgn resdung ak nih...

50. What was the toughest time in my life?
masaak nk exam?? time tu la...

51. What was the easiest time in my life?
abess exam...

52. Am I selfish?
depends on what people think about it...especially my friends..

53. What was the craziest thing I did?
ak mmang gilerr..

54. What is the craziest thing I want to do?
macam-macam maa..

55. Do I procrastinate?
that's me..haha!!!

56. What is my greatest regret?
bila ak brgaduh ngan sape2..ak akan mnyesal gilerr..ak bc quran byk2..siyess!!!

57. What has had the greatest impact on my life?
banyak sihh..

58. Who has had the greatest impact on my life?
my parents...

59. Do I stand up for myself?
mesti larhh...

60. Have I settled for mediocrity?
always laa....kesederhanaan ni tuhan pn suka..

61. Do I hold grudges?
ak tau x baik...but i do..tp depends la ats bnda yg korang wat kat ak..

62. Do I read enough?
ak-malas-baca

63. Do I listen to my heart?
msti la...klu x ak xkan buat ssuatu bnda..

64. Do I donate enough to the less fortunate?
klu ak berharta ak akan donate 40% drpd harta ak..siyess la!!

65. Do I pray only when I want something?
weii..sembahyang tu wajib lorhh..bekalan nk g akhirat..

66. Do I constantly dwell on the past?
sometimes..

67. Do I let other people’s negativity affect me?
of course not maa..

68. Do I forgive myself?
depends..

69. When I help someone do I think “What’s in it for me”?
rarely...

70. Am I aware that someone always has it worse than me?
always..

71. Do I smile more than I frown?
i like to smile when i see someone..tp klu dy x balas smile ak,,ak frown la..smile tu sedekah la weyhh..x blaja PAI ke??

72. Do I surround myself with good people?
xleh nk cakap tuhh..

73. Do I take time out for myself?
sometimes..

74. What are you listening to right now?
bunkface - situasi...

75. What song makes you sad?
hands held high - linkin park

76. What is the most annoying song in the world?
byk larrhh..but one of them is disturbia by rihanna..

77. Your all time favorite band?
Linkin Park of course..LP rulezzz...

78. Your newly discovered band is?
hmmmm....ade la gak beberapa band nih..one of them is bunkface

79. Best female voice?
this question is rather hard..anyway,,i think avril lavigne?? haha..coz i used to be her huge fan..weee..

80. Best male voice?
chester charles bennington..vocalist of LP...suara dy power & x pecah masa scream nyanyi live.. yeah!!!!

81. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
depends..head-banging la kot...

82. What do you listen to to hype you up?
hhmmm..

83. What do you listen to you calm down?
heavy metal songs?? siyess..lagi berat lagu lagi tenang ak..tp kebanyakannya LP song la..

84. Last concert you went to?
i havent been to any concerts larhh...byk maksiat blaku tuhh..

85. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
linkin park..

86. Most hated band?
gym class heroes kot..

87. Song that makes you think?
depends on the lyrics..

88. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
linkin park!!! definitely..

89. Coolest music videos?
most of LP videos.. BTW,, avril lavigne-complicated cool gak tuhh..

90. Music video with the most babe watch?
ne-yo and akon...urghhh....disgusting..

91. Can you play a musical instrument?
hmmm..let me think...i think no..but ade la dua tiga lagu ak bleh main ngan keyboard..

92. Are you in a band?
nope..

93. Ever dated a musician?
never..

94. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
ade gak terpikir..

95. Best guy band you know of?
linkin park..

96. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...?
ak dgr masa ak nk tido..so masa last song tu ak daa tido maa..

97. What do you think of Classical music?
ok gak...

98. What do you think of Country music?
i'm damn not into it..

99. What do you think of Death metal?
not into this...so immoral..hate it..

100. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
u mean?? japan pop or korea pop?? klu ak belek mtv and mtv siar lagu tu ak pn secara automatic dengar la..

101. What famous musician do you find sexy?
byk sbenar nye..tapi yg ade kat kepala otak ak skang ialah britney spears & pink..haha..

102. Do you listen to the radio?
hell yes..

103. Do you watch music TV?
yup..

104. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
yup..

105. Have you meet any famous musicians?
x pernah..siyesss...

106. Are any of your friends/family etc musicians?
hmmm.. x tanya pn diorang sal benda nih..haha..

107. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
linkin park - papercut...yup..exactly...

108. Song that describes your life?
udah2 la tanya sal lagu nih..

109. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
nope..too many of them..

110. What famous musician do you want to marry?
haha..silly question..

111. Do you wear band T-shirts?
i wanna have it..

112. Do you sing in the shower?
hell no..

113. If so, what? If not, why not?
i'm not much of a singer..

114. Do I ask enough questions?
to be frank..banyak ag persoalan tntg diriku..

115. What other questions do I have?
udah2 larrhh.da banyak soalan nih...

No comments:

Post a Comment