Saturday, June 18, 2011

hospitalized

lama benar saya berblogging..
agak busy skit la semenjak jadi dental student nieh..
nk study utk test & juga exam..

well, talking about hospitalized..
i have been hospitalized for 2 days & 1 night [kejap jee...]
guess why??
it was because of allergic reaction..
i've never known that i have this kind of allergic reaction..
all i've ever known is that my body doesnt really get along
with any seafood..i'll get rashes on my eyes, nose & skin..but it's not that chronic la..

jom kita cakap pasal allergic reaction in medical term sikit...^^
allergic reaction is the body's way of responding to an "invader." When the body senses a foreign substance, called an antigen, the immune system is triggered
invader can be The immune system normally protects the body from harmful agents such as bacteria and toxins. Its overreaction to a harmless substance (an allergen) is called a hypersensitivity reaction, or an allergic reaction.
Anything can be an allergen. Dust, pollens, plants, medications, foods , insect bites, animal dander, viruses, or bacteria. Reactions may occur in one spot, such as a small localized skin rash, itchy eyes, face bumps, or all over, as in a whole body rash such as or hives..

well, i was in my car with my mother & sister..we were on our way home after i went to see an optometrist..
i knew there's something wrong with my eyes..
i always feel dizzy & fainting..i can see some kind of fog in front me that i barely see anything..

on our way home, there was a traffic jam..and our car got stuck in it..then i felt something wrong with my face..i could not even respire..seriously..i did feel like fainting..my skin also got itchy..especially on the extremities..my mother even said i was like a chinese girl that my face became swollen..and my eyes became sepet la..luckily the hospital was along toward..

No comments:

Post a Comment