Thursday, April 16, 2009

A.G.A.I.N.

(15/4/09)
Today once again i went to the kotaraya..
why???
i went just to accompany my friends who were wahida n faten..
they were having the JPJ test today...
today was a rainy day..huh...
it's quite hard for the learners(?) to drive the cars today..
i could see many of them got failed...huhu...
just because of the 'bukit'!!!!!!
all of their cars slid down backwards...huh...
but it's unfortunate for them who were given the bad-old-perodua-kancil(s)..
hard to manage..
some of them were complaining about the problem of the cars which was the bad hand break and clutch..

anyway,, i was asked by my dad to meet my pakcik who is my driving instructor
to give him money..which as a token of thank you(?) for teaching me driving the car..
then we had a conversation..haha..

me : pkcik,, mama kirim kek ko pkcik sbg tnda timo kasih
pkcik : heh?? oloh nyusoh jah..
me : x nyusoh eh..mari la amik kek kat keto...
pkcik : [tersengih-sengih]
me : mari la pkcik turut ena..
pkcik : na bowok keto sdiri ko??
me : hehe..dok eh.. sain bowok...
pkcik : ai,, x aci na...
me : buke pkcik,, ayh x wi la ena bowok..dio x arap lagi..
pkcik : ai xleh na...lepas blaja keno bowok lalu...takot x ingat..
me : tu la pkcik...lamo x bowok keto..rindu sero nk bowok viva...
pkcik : [menyelup poket seluarnya]
pkcik : hoh..ambik na nk bowok viva na..[smbil mnghulurkan kunci kereta viva]
me : [ak dgn sedap2 nya mengajak nesya]
me : mari nesya kito naik duo..kito gi main kot jln test nk??
pkcik : na,, klu nk naik keto viva ni,, na keno naik sore jah..sbb keto ni ado sticker L...
me : heh?? gitu plok..xpo la pkcik..bia lah..
pkcik : ayh x arap dih??
me : tu la pkcik..ayh x arap... dio x wi naik keto..huhu..
pkcik : klu ayh x arap gak,, pkcik ajar smula la??
me : heh??
pkcik : dok..klu ayh x arap gak, mari pkcik ajar smula la..
me : ajar smula?? [a.g.a.i.n??]...[i am officially a P holder!!! no need to blajar ngan pkcik lagi la..huhu]
pkcik : na oyak ko pkcik deh klu ayah x arap lagi...pkcik nk ajar smula..
me : oh..nati la deh..tengok dulu..

then,, we sampai kat kereta kawan ku..honda jazz..
and i gave him the cake..he thanked me and went away..he went to the office of the kotaraya..

me,, syera,, nesya n wahida were waiting for faten while she was having the test..
btw,, wahida had done hers..and she passed the diriving test and she'll become a P holder
like me,,nesya and xera...
we were hanging out at the canteen of the kotaraya..
discussing bout the 5Damai gathering at a resort..yeyy!!! picnic!!!

while discussing,, we were waiting for faten's turn to drive the car..
she was given the car numbered 39...
but unluckily,, when she was doing the 'bukit',,
huh..hard to say..her car slid down backwards
but she was trying to do the 2nd chance...
but she was stopped by the jpj testers..

faten had raised up her hand before she tried to do the second chance..but it's wrong..
if we want to do the second chance,, we have to make sure that we havent raised up our hand to the JPJ testers..coz it means we had done doing the bukit..

JPJ tester : awok klu nk wat hk kali kedua awk xleh akat tangan lagi sebelum tu..
faten : yo ko?? x tau..huhu..cikgu x oyak pun..
JPJ tester : xtau?? sapo ngaja awok??
faten : bakpo nyo?? xleh saloh ko cikgu..takot ms dy oyak tu,, sy x dengar..
JPJ tester : aihh..dy x oyak dh tuhh..
JPJ tester : sapo cikgu awk?? oyak la..
faten : hmmm...
JPJ tester : oyak la..
faten : pkcik kamal..
JPJ tester : pkcik kamal?? hk naik keto wira 71 tu ko??
faten : ho..
JPJ tester : berat la ckgu tu.. wat nayo ko budok jah..
then,, the JPJ tester gave her a sweet and he said :
i am sorry..kite jumpa mggu depan yerr..

faten n wahida had done thier driving test..
then its time for us to have lunch..
we were having our lunch at the marry brown which was near to the airport..

No comments:

Post a Comment